New lintian release?

Hello!

Once again, thanks to those who have been reviewing and merging MRs for lintian lately :)

I feel significant changes have been made on the git HEAD and a new lintian release would be a good idea.

I don't think we're exactly there though, as I see two issues that need to be resolved before a release can be made:

1. it seems "t/scripts/run-private-scripts.t" is broken again?

Axel kindly fixed the issue we were having with this script in the testsuite, but I just tried building lintian and it fails with this error:

#   Failed test 'Exit status 0 of generate-tag-summary'
#   at t/scripts/run-private-scripts.t line 50.
#          got: '25'
#     expected: '0'
# Failed test 'STDERR of generate-tag-summary matches (?^:^No tags were added or removed$|\A\Z)'
#   at t/scripts/run-private-scripts.t line 51.
# 'No such file or directory at /<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/private/../lib/Lintian/IPC/Run3.pm line 77.
# '
#     doesn't match '(?^:^No tags were added or removed$|\A\Z)'
#   Failed test 'Expected output of generate-tag-summary'
#   at t/scripts/run-private-scripts.t line 53.
#                   ''
#     doesn't match '(?^:Assuming commit range to be)'
# Looks like you failed 3 tests of 3.
#   Failed test 'generate-tag-summary'
#   at t/scripts/run-private-scripts.t line 57

Running the testsuite with `private/runtest` works just fine though...

From what I understand, the build testbed isn't the same as the one we use when running the testsuite by itself (like we do in the CI, or with `private/runtest`).

I feel this script has been somewhat flaky and my perl-foo isn't good enough for me to fix it :(

2. BTS #1026920 should probably fixed before we upload

The version of `file` that breaks the autopkgtest is still in experimental, but it should be uploaded to unstable soon.

I've tried debugging the issue (see the BTS), but I think I've hit my perl competence level there... I have no idea how to fix the issue and although I tried reading the perl docs wrt octals in regexes [1], I can't seem to understand it :)

[1]: https://perldoc.perl.org/perlrebackslash#Octal-escapes

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau