Question about override (source-is-missing) because lines are too long

Hey there :)

When I try to build my package (that would be node-big-integer) which deals with integers that can scale into infinity, lintian obviously gets angry with me as the spec.js files where tests are being ran for very large numbers has some very long lines, it's multiple but the following line is the only one lintian complains about (guess because it's the first and an error?):

E: node-big-integer source: source-is-missing spec/spec.js line length is 4796 characters (>512)

Just wanted to know if it's safe for me to make an override here?

Thanks!

---
Maxim "Loorey" W. <loorey@disroot.org>
Public Key Fingerprint:
CDFB 530E 248B F5E7 915B EA35 CA0D 819B 719A 4DBD