What are Humanitarian & Missionary Airfares?

What are Humanitarian and Missionary fares and are they for international fares only; are missionary fares less or more expensive; and what are the benefits? A link to our YouTube video is below and Harvey goes into great detail about missionary fares vs. regular fares and she really explains the subject well. Please look out for our next video on hand-help water purification devices!

Harvey's video to expand your travel knowledge https://www.youtube.com/watchv=IJXOp5JcRy4&t=1s

Have a blessed weekend and we look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Blessings,

Blake Lawson
770-436-1334
reservations@viningstravel.com