Re: Getting Lintian tags

On Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 05:30:29AM -0800, Felix Lechner wrote:
>I saw your question in #debian-devel.

Thank you for following up Felix, I rarely join IRC these days, so the email
response is appreciated.

>The static website lintian.d.o has been broken for a long time. A new
>dynamic website is in the works—and almost complete—but it does not
>yet work. The Lintian tags are updated in UDD, but your best bet is
>probably to run our Lintian program locally.

I made some recent updates to my packages, some of which due to the lintian
warnings, and was curious as to why the web page was not updating.  Good to
hear that an update is in the works.

I have been running the Lintian locally, so will keep doing that.

--bod