Andreas,

> I wonder whether we could this set from severity Warning to Pedandic.

This was already done in:

  https://salsa.debian.org/lintian/lintian/commit/fd8ee67d96c713698f4c5e08eea0b0dafe02bdf4

> […] So if you insist that this should be at severity warning I'll
> probably rather add a lintian override automatically for all our
> packages rather than automatically change the maintainer address.

Maybe you've just caught me in a grumpy mood this morning, but
personally I enjoy developing and maintaining Lintian a lot more when
I don't feel I am being emotionally manipulated.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb