Re: [rt.debian.org #7900] AutoReply CC: lindsay.debian.org ENOSPC

Julien Cristau via RT:
> A new trouble ticket, a summary of which appears below the dashed line, regarding
>
>   "lindsay.debian.org ENOSPC",
>
> has been created and the Requestor set you as a CC, which is why you are receiving this autoreply-on-ticket-creation message.
>
> In case you reply to this mail, please include the following string in the subject line (excluding quotation marks):
>
>   [rt.debian.org #7900]

> lindsay is out of disk space on /srv.  scratch/temp-lintian-lab-XXXXXX looks huge.
>
> https://munin.debian.org/debian.org/lindsay.debian.org/df.html
>
> cc lintian-maint who can hopefully clean up and fix this.

Hi,

I have cleaned up /srv now and inserted a cronjob that remove old cruft
from lintian in /srv/lintian.debian.org/scratch automatically after 24
hours (runs at 23:50).  It is definitely a work around as lintian is
supposed to clean up after itself (even on error).  However, at least it
is self-healing.

Thanks,
~Niels