Re: Adding Felix Lechner to the Lintian team

Chris Lamb wrote:

> > Would anyone object to the formal addition of Felix Lechner to
> > the team?
> >
> > I feel like his contributions at this stage have not only warranted
> > that but moreover his lack of membership is getting in his and our
> > way.
>
> 9 months on (!) in lieu of any pushback I'll go ahead with this
> in ~7 days...

I did not receive any public or private censure of this proposal and I
would therefore like to follow through on adding Felix Lechner to the
Lintian team.

In terms of the specifics, whilst I have just added the @lechner-guest
user to the group on salsa, I may need to be educated on the DSA-
related parts of this, including but perhaps not limited to ensuring
Felix's access to lindsay.debian.org in parity with the other
maintainers of this package. Note that Felix is not (yet) a Developer
and thus this might complicate things in this regard.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb