lintian: license-problem-gfdl-invariants has false positives (was: Re: linux_5.0.1-1~exp1_multi.changes REJECTED)

Ben Hutchings writes:
> On Wed, 2019-03-13 at 12:07 +0000, Debian FTP Masters wrote:
>> linux source: lintian output: 'license-problem-gfdl-invariants
>> Documentation/media/uapi/fdl-appendix.rst invariant part is:
>> published by the free software .. foundation, with no invariant
>> sections, no front-cover texts .. and no back-cover texts',
>> automatically rejected package.
>> linux source: If you have a good reason, you may override this lintian tag.
>
> We keep getting false positives for this, because lintian doesn't
> recognise the "no invariant sections" part with markup.  This should
> not be an auto-reject.

I've removed it from the list of auto-rejects for now[1].  Also CC'ed
the lintian maintainers to make them aware of the problem (if they
aren't already).

Ansgar

  [1] https://salsa.debian.org/ftp-team/dak/commit/44fe84b9e24c59ac932f303cd25f1df3b8a20e82