Re: Overrides in Package

Felix Lechner wrote:

> As an alternative. you could maybe use a custom profile like the one
> attached. The package pkg-js-tools [2] can help you figure out where
> to install it and how to use it. It may need some tweaking. I don't
> use custom profiles personally.

Hm, this seems like too much work for such a small and common task. I
would either, in priority order:

 a) Use dh_lintian to install the overrides into the right place.

 b) Install said overrides to the right place using manual commands.

 c) If you are running lintian manually in your CI pipeline, you could
 also just pass --suppress-tags=dir-or-file-in-opt. No heavyweight
 profile or work required IMHO.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.