lintian.d.o issues

Hi,

As I mentioned on #debian-qa, I made a few changes on lindsay (the
machine on which the archive-wide Lintian runs happen), after it was
pointed out that it hadn't updated for a while - since late April, in
fact.

The specific issue there turned out to be a missing import when
Lintian::Reporting::Utils was split out. I've fixed that by adding the
missing statement, but wasn't sure how such local patches are usually
handled for lintian.d.o, so the change has currently just been made
directly to the file in the working copy.

The website seems to be updating happily now, but each run is
generating a mail indicating:

"
Warning: unable to close filehandle properly: No space left on device
during global destruction.
"

While at it, I fixed up the crontab to stop referring to liliburn (the
one-time lintian.d.o host), and to make the arguments to mail(1)
suitable for the installed package - presumably these changed at some
point. There didn't seem to be a controlled copy of the crontab other
than the file in /srv/lintian.d.o, but apologies if I missed something.

As a more general issue, while an error early in the reporting/harness
process does generate a log issue, there's no visible output and thus
no mail generated to inform us of the issue.

Regards,

Adam