Layout of test data

Hi,

Based on advice from #perl-help, I would like to move some test data
out of 't/'. The latter directory should probably be reserved for Perl
tests (*.t) that are ready to run, such as

t/scripts [to be renamed t/code]
t/harness [internal harness tests not yet merged]

The custom test specifications, templates, skeletons, whitelist,
defaults and helpers would be moved to 'test/'. The purpose is to
separate the preparation of tests from running them. Generated tests
would remain in 'debian/test-out/'.

If there are no objections, I will probably file merge requests in a
few weeks. Please let me know what you think!

Kind regards,
Felix