scripting automated lintian fixes

(re-sending with lintian-maint@ in CC so others can chime in, per
Chris' suggestion)

Hi Ondřej, Chris,

It looks like you are the other two committers of many automated changes across
Debian for various simple lintian issues.

My assumption is that you have also automated this process to some extent. I'm
mostly using sed (keeping things simple..).

I was wondering if you'd be interested in pooling some of our scripts? My
hope is to make it easier for other developers to:

 * run these scripts
 * write more of these scripts

If they become easy enough to run and write, then that will hopefully also
encourage many more and more complex fixers to be written. The most advanced script
I've written so far aids the migration from -dbg to -dbgsym packages.

I've uploaded my existing fixer scripts
(https://salsa.debian.org/jelmer/lintian-brush/tree/master/fixers/lintian)
together with a wrapper that runs them, updates the changelog and git commits.

Git: https://salsa.debian.org/jelmer/lintian-brush

Cheers,

Jelmer

--