Processed: your mail

> retitle 903470 check Creative Commons license text is complete, not the "human-readable" summary
Bug #903470 [lintian] check Creative Commons license text is the real deal, not the human-readable short hand
Changed Bug title to 'check Creative Commons license text is complete, not the "human-readable" summary' from 'check Creative Commons license text is the real deal, not the human-readable short hand'.
> retitle 905469 lintian: warn against direct access to the dpkg database
Bug #905469 [lintian] lintian: Please emit tag on direct access to dpkg database
Changed Bug title to 'lintian: warn against direct access to the dpkg database' from 'lintian: Please emit tag on direct access to dpkg database'.
> tags 900354 + moreinfo
Bug #900354 [lintian] lintian: warn against guarding adduser/addgroup calls
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #900354 to the same tags previously set
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

900354: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=900354
903470: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=903470