Re: [lintian] Membership audit and clean up - please follow up if you are still active

Niels Thykier:
> Hi,
>
> I have gone through the member list on and removed members that were
> inactive according to Debian's MIA database.>
> [...]
>

> From here
> =========
> As we have retired members with lintian-gid, I will send a request to
> DSA to remove the gid from these members.  Once people has had time to
> respond to this and we have evaluated if the bus factor is adequate, I
> will open an RT ticket to get the lintian-gid updated.
>

> Thanks,
> ~Niels

Hi,

I failed to follow up on my own deadline; sorry for the delay in action
on this.

I am going to request an update of the lintian-gid (will follow up on a
separate email to RT with lint-maint as CC).  As for the git / alioth
membership, I propose we leave it for now and deal with it as a part of
the forthcoming alioth -> salsa migration (which was announced since my
original email).
  On a related note; I would probably be tempted to move lintian under
the "Debian" team (the new "collab-maint") to avoid most of the user
administration.

Thanks,
~Niels