Re: [lintian] 01/01: Update requirement for dh_scour (again!) from python3-scour to scour. (Closes: #889016)

Chris Lamb:
> Hi Niels,
>
>> dh_commands is an auto-generated file, so your change will be wiped next
>> time someone updates the file.
>
> But, as you say, only if the script does not pick up dh_scour is provided
> by scour, which I cannot see why it would not as:
>
>   /usr/share/perl5/Debian/Debhelper/Sequence/scour.pm
>
> ... is in the binary "scour" package.

"scour.pm" is an dh sequencer add-on and is strictly speaking unrelated
to why the script would misplace the provider of the "dh_scour" command.
 In the concrete case, they are both provided by the same package in sid
though.

As for why the script gets it wrong:

"""
$ zgrep dh_scour Contents-i386.gz
usr/bin/dh_scour                                        python/scour
usr/share/man/man1/dh_scour.1.gz                        python/scour
$
"""

Looks like our data source is wrong if dh_scour is truly not from the
"scour" package.

Thanks,
~Niels