unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright

Hello list,

i prepared a copyright file on [1].

A debuild gives me a:

I: ignore-me source: unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright paragraph
at line 12
N:
N:    The Files paragraph in debian/copyright is superfluous as it is
never
N:    used to match any files. You should be able to safely remove it.
N:
N:    Refer to
N:    https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0
 for
N:    details.
N:
N:    Severity: minor, Certainty: possible
N:
N:    Check: source-copyright, Type: source
N:
I: ignore-me source: unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright paragraph
at line 16
I: ignore-me source: unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright paragraph
at line 20
I: ignore-me source: unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright paragraph
at line 24
I: ignore-me source: unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright paragraph
at line 28
I: ignore-me source: unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright paragraph
at line 34
I: ignore-me source: unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright paragraph
at line 6

But if i understand it right, it uses the field in the same way, as [2]
it describes.

Can anyone tell me more?

[1] https://git.launchpad.net/~ignore-me/ignore-me/+git/packaging/tree/
debian/debian/copyright