possible false positive with knockout.js?

Hi,

I just wanted to report a potential false positive with the js file distributed by knockoutjs (knockoutjs.com). It's entirely possible that I'm missing something, but if I am, I'm not sure what.

I've created a package (in Jessie) to test this out with the following line in my debian/install file:

js/knockout-3.4.0/knockout.min.js usr/share/debtest/public/js/knockout

... and that same file in my package source tree:

[dan:~/t/testpkg/debtest-1.0]$ ls -l js/knockout-3.4.0/knockout.min.js
-rw-r--r-- 1 dan dan 59822 Jun 24 15:05 js/knockout-3.4.0/knockout.min.js

AFAIK that's all there should be too it? Is there something obvious I'm missing or does this seem like an actual false positive?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!
--

Dan Thomson
dan@astutehosting.com

Astute Hosting Incorporated
T: 1.888.685.1661 (604.637.7939)
F: 604.738.0518
www.astutehosting.com
100% Uptime Dedicated Hosting in Vancouver, Seattle,
Los Angeles, Toronto, New York, Miami, and London

Follow us on Twitter: @astutehosting