Re: [lintian] 01/01: c/shared-libs: Improve missing ldconfig-trigger tag description

+ If the package is using debhelper, the <tt>dh_makeshlibs</tt> should
+ automatically discover this need and add the trigger itself.

Is "itself" needed here? It sounds awkward to me. (But this might be due to my non-nativeness.)

+ Note this tag may trigger for packages built with debhelper before

This tag is about triggers, so I'd rather avoid using "trigger" in another sense. How about s/trigger/be emitted/?

--
Jakub Wilk