[lintian] Coverage rapport

Hi,

I have compiled a test coverage rapport using Devel::Cover and our
entire test suite.  The results can be found at [1].

Should you want to reproduce these reports, this can be done using the
following steps:

 * apt install libsereal-perl
   - (Plus lintian's Build-Depends)

 * t/runtests t debian/test-out -k -j<LIMIT> --coverage
   - This took nearly 6 hours for me (with -j2)
   - Disk space consumption is about 0.5GB (beyond the regular usage)
     but it will clutter your lintian checkout.

 * cp -a cover_db-tests-basic cover_db_basic
   - This /mostly/ works around Devel::Cover [issue 150]

 * cover cover_db_basic cover_db cover_db-* -outputdir coverage-report
   - CAVEAT: This ate 3.2GB of RAM and took a grand total of 1 hour and
     15 minutes.

Please note that the above approach hits Devel::Cover [issue 150] and
[issue 151].  Accordingly, I am not entirely sure how accurate the
results are for "commands/lintian".

~Niels

[1]
https://people.debian.org/~nthykier/lintian-coverage-2016-02-07/coverage.html