Problem installing Canon Printer driver

Hello,
I'm trying to install a Canon LBP5000 driver 2.60 (i386) on Linux Mint 17.
Cups works (Localhost:631)

"Cannot fullfill dependency cndrvcups-common (>= 2.60)."

I enclosed the log-file.

Probably overrride is an option. As a Linux-beginner the syntax is not clear to me.

FYI
On several forums problems where reported with cndrvcups-common related to a missing GS-ESP module. I downloaded GS-ESP and solved that problem installing GS-ESP via Gdebi.
I assume cndrvcups-common is not the problem.

Hopefully you can help me. I'm Dutch, sorry for my English.

Best Regards,
Hans van der Leeuw