Processed: retitle 720903 to [general] Please allow running Lintian not in isolation ...

> # fix "allow to"
> retitle 720903 [general] please allow running Lintian not in isolation
Bug #720903 [lintian] [general] Please allow lintian to not run in isolation
Changed Bug title to '[general] please allow running Lintian not in isolation' from '[general] Please allow lintian to not run in isolation'
> retitle 757671 [checks/source-copyright] check whether known licenses in dep-5 debian/copyright are word-by-word the same
Bug #757671 [lintian] lintian: allow to check whether known licenses in dep-5 debian/copyright are word-by-word the same
Changed Bug title to '[checks/source-copyright] check whether known licenses in dep-5 debian/copyright are word-by-word the same' from 'lintian: allow to check whether known licenses in dep-5 debian/copyright are word-by-word the same'
> retitle 764486 lintian: allow using suppress-tags or dont-check-part from .lintianrc
Bug #764486 [lintian] lintian: Please allow to use suppress-tags or dont-check-part from .lintianrc
Changed Bug title to 'lintian: allow using suppress-tags or dont-check-part from .lintianrc' from 'lintian: Please allow to use suppress-tags or dont-check-part from .lintianrc'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

720903: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=720903
757671: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=757671