lintian: Performance log graphed

Hi,

Mattia has graphed one of the performance logs from lintian.d.o, which
are generated at each run[1].  On the Y-axis, we got walltime in seconds
and on the X-axis is the part of lintian taking said time.

Top 5:
 * check/manpages: ~1 400s
 * coll/unpacked: ~925s
 * coll/objdump-info (+ helper): ~875s
 * check/cruft: ~700s
 * coll/strings: ~700s

The log itself is at [2].

 * @Colin: You were planning an improvement in man/libpipeline itself a
   while back.  Are ther any news on that?
 * I will be having a look at coll/objdump-info.
 * @Bastien: Can I convince you to look at checks/cruft and see if
   there are any improvements we can do there?

Thanks,
~Niels

[1]
http://volatile.mapreri.org/2015-07-02/fc11f0959167c2069864044b8ae33c97/lintian.bmp

*** WARNING ***: Obscene large image (60M).  It is recommended to
download it with wget/curl and view it in a "memory-friendly" viewer.

[2] https://people.debian.org/~nthykier/lintian-perf-20150702.log.gz

Format is:

<package-id>,<part-of-lintian>,<walltime in seconds>