Re: Workflow question: Shall I commit po4a/po/checks/checks.pot which was updated by the package build?

On 2015-04-17 00:49, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> building the package once updated po4a/po/checks/checks.pot, mostly
> added a few new strings, but also bumped tons of line numbers and the
> last modification dates or so.
>
> Shall I just commit that? Or is that done just shortly before a
> release?
>
> 		Regards, Axel

Hi Axel,

First off, thanks for picking up lintian and fixing issues.  It much
appreciated. :)

At some point, we should probably update it more frequently than once
per release.  But so far, I have not bothered, since there no
translations[1].  You are welcome to commit it regularly if you want.
Though please do it in separate commits to make it easier to cherry-pick
commits (without merge conflicts in the .pot file).

Thanks,
~Niels

[1] FTR, There was one volunteering to work on de, but it has been a
while since we heard from him.  Not sure how far he is.