Looking for gold buyers

We wish to inform you about our product that we have for sell to any interested buyer who is ready willing to go into relationship with us. We are Gold Dore Bar and Gold Dust seller from Ghana west Africa, Looking for reliable gold buyers to build good relationship with and supply our gold. We are ready for FOB Accra refinery and also ready for CIF delivery only if buyer and seller has agree on terms and condition of the CIF delivery to buyer refinery after assay and payment follows.

We are also ready willing to send sample of our gold to buyer who need sample to confirm the carat purity of the gold before we proceed further. Any interested gold buyer should get back to us for more details.

Mr. Edward Jones
+233234234747677