No more LINTIAN_ROOT/--root

Hey,

As subject says, I have eliminated the need for LINTIAN_ROOT and
frontends no longer rely on it (and there was much rejoicing).  So from
now on, a simple

  $ git clone git://anonscm.debian.org/lintian/lintian.git lintian.git
  $ lintian.git/frontend/lintian path/to/pkg_version_arch.changes
 OR
  $ lintian.git/frontend/lintian-info -t no-version-field

will DTRT.

Uses of LINTIAN_ROOT/--root will now trigger a deprecation warning (for
lintian) or be silently ignored (for lintian-info).  In the former case,
lintian will verify that the root dir it uses matches the one provided
by the user to avoid "surprises".

A side effect of the changes is that --include-dir and --[no-]user-dirs
must now be the first arguments to lintian-info (if used).  I intend to
apply a similar restriction to frontend/lintian as well.
  The reason for this is that these options are now handled by a new
frontend ("dplint").  At the moment, lintian-info have been replaced by
this now frontend[1].  In the long run, I intend to also replace
frontend/lintian.

I strongly doubt this will affect a lot of users - mostly because I
suspect most users are not using any of these options (on a
regular/scripted basis).

~Niels

[1] That is, lintian-info is a symlink to dplint.  dplint uses $0 to
determine that it should (after parsing its options) pass control to
commands/info (which then does what lintian-info used to do).