Processed: limit source to lintian, tagging 683737

> #lintian (2.5.12) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * checks/symlinks{,.desc}:
> #    + [NT] Warn about broken symlinks that contains a literal "*"
> #      in their target.  This is usually a sign that a wildcard did
> #      not properly expand.  Thanks to Bernd Zeimetz for the report.
> #      (Closes: #683737)
> #
> limit source lintian
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'lintian'
Limit currently set to 'source':'lintian'

> tags 683737 + pending
Bug #683737 [lintian] lintian: add check for *-broken lib symlinks
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

683737: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=683737