Nuv ilex, I_n_c. Might be First to Support Level Three Pancreas Can cer Tests Will Come Right After New Law

Nuvilex, Inc. (OTCQB: N.V.L.X) future late period trials may be precisely what a newly passed law is trying towards – a more promising treatment than the current standard, and a badge of progress against pancreas can cer.  Initially introduced as the Pancreas Can cer Research and Educ ation Act, the Recalcitrant Can cer Research Act became law in Jan., 2 0 1 3, as part of the National Def ense Authorization Act.  The law calls on the National Can cer Institute (NCI) to progress scientific frameworks that will help specify the tactical direction and guidance needed to make real advancements against pancreas and lung can cers by July next year.

Nuvi lex, of course, is heavily invested in pancreas can cer research.  Pancreas can cer is one of the most lethal canc ers with only a five-year survival rate of just six percent.  Survival amounts for pancreas can cer have stayed in the single digits for nearly forty years.

Doc tor Gerald Crabtree, Nuvilex’s COO announced “This novel Act helps to bring attention to the still apparent devastating and deadly nature of pancreas canc er, particularly when it is at a developed level and when it is inoperable, and the fact that improvements in its treatment over the past several years have been quite trivial.  We at N_u_v_i_l_e_x ardently hope that, if productive, our live-cell encapsulation-based treatment will be a dramatic leap forward in the acceptable treatment of this illness.”

The use of research materials created by the auth.or is done at your own risk. You are encouraged to do your own research before making any investment decision with respect to the secu rity discussed herein. The author has not been rewarded by any entity in connection with the distribution of these materials. You should presume that as of the date of this report or letter, the author, possibly along with or through our owners, affiliates, employees and/or consultants, (communally referred to as the author) has a position in all company shares (and/or options of the shares) covered herein that is consistent with the position set forth in our report. In connection with NVLX, the author has taken a long position. Following the disbursement of any report or letter, the author intends to continue engaging in trnsactns in the secu rity covered herein, and we may be long, short, and/or neutral at any time hereafter regardless of our initial position and we preserve the right to procure or trade all or part of our position at any time without notice. This practice could end in our trading securities at any time before, during, and/or after the distribution of this report.

Discontinue Newsletter
10000 North Cent. ExpWay, Suite 400, Dallas, Texas 75231 USA