WIKA Australia Order

Hi Have a nice day,

Can you make this design that our big customers here are interested in buying and selling in our country.

We have patented the mold designs, and will like to know if you can produce to specification for our market only.

For the safety of our patented  sample design, please view the attached and download the mold design and give us your monthly production rate, quote, and CIF or FOB Sydney.

Will you be at the Canton Fair? Please provide your booth and full contact details.

Kindest Regards,

Sam Jerry.

WIKA Australia Pty Ltd

Sydney Head Office