[proposal] change color for version number if upstream uses github and just check master

Hi,

 I propose a change for Developer's Packages overview page.

 It has watch results and show version number with pink color if upstream
 released newer version than Debian package. However, if upstream uses
 github and sometimes watch file is check just its master branch in git
 (without enough thought).

 master in git is "always" newer than the package in Debian repository.
 So, I suggest you to change its color to other if package watches master
 branch.

 Maybe lintian would check it as warning or pedantic for this.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane