Processed: limit source to lintian, tagging 681410

> #lintian (2.5.11) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * checks/binaries{,.desc}:
> #    + [NT] Merge apparently-truncated-elf-binary into
> #      apparently-corrupted-elf-binary.
> #    + [NT] Remove some references to objdump in tag descriptions
> #      as Lintian uses readelf.
> #    + [JW,NT] Update the "extract SONAME" shell snippet to properly
> #      handle SONAMEs with uppercase letters.
> #    + [JW] Recognise any path with matching the GNU multi-arch
> #      triplet as a "Multi-arch: same"-safe directory.  Thanks to
> #      Matthias Klose for the report.  (Closes: #681410)
> #
> limit source lintian
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'lintian'
Limit currently set to 'source':'lintian'

> tags 681410 + pending
Bug #681410 [lintian] false postives for arch-dependent-file-not-in-arch-specific-directory diagnose
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

681410: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=681410