Re: Cron errors from lintian.d.o

On Thu, 2012-02-02 at 15:35 +0100, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Short story: Is it possible to receive the cron mails from lintian.d.o?
>  If so, how?
[...]
> I decided to check up on our cron errors and currently there are a tons
> of cron mails in /var/mail/lintian (~4.8 MB worth).

The approach that at least some other services (release, buildd, qa)
take is to have a cron-errors@ alias, to which the crontab sets MAILTO.
lintian.d.o is explicitly declared not to have a mail service though, so
that won't work.

Probably the easiest solution would be to add a /home/lintian/.forward
and send the mails somewhere sensible.

Regards,

Adam