Re: Checking i386 experimental

On 2012-12-29 20:52, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some of you may remember that mail I sent last December (for those,
> who don't, it is [1]).  I asked in #debian-admin if lilburn could
> handle the increased load and I got a "try and see".
>
> Well, we are doing that now! I asked harness to check
> "sid,experimental" and started an incremental run.  We are looking at
> ~10% increase in source packages[2].
>   Storage-wise we were using 8.<something> GB in the laboratory, so
> experimental is unlikely to push us over the edge.  Runtime-wise, we
> may be looking at 4 or 4.5 days for doing full-runs.
>
> ~Niels
>
> [...]

All of (i386) experimental is now processed (and have been for 4-5 hours
now); plus I have (as you may have noticed) done a couple of fixes to
reporting.

Some cool features includes unversioned and versioned anchor links[1]
and source -> report mapping (#696960)[2].

~Niels

[1] Like:

  l.d.o/full/lintian-maint@debian.org.html#lintian
  l.d.o/full/lintian-maint@debian.org.html#lintian_2.5.10.3
  l.d.o/full/lintian-maint@debian.org.html#lintian_2.5.11

[2] These three links take you to the three links in [1]

  l.d.o/source/lintian
  l.d.o/source/lintian/2.5.10.3
  l.d.o/source/lintian/2.5.11