Re: [SCM] Debian package checker branch, master, updated. 2.5.10-236-g2bd94da

Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-11-03 at 01:46 +0000, Raphael Geissert wrote:
>>     Re-sort the spelling corrections
>>
>>     Some corrections were out of order.
> [...]
>> +acient||ancient
>> +acknowldegement||acknowldegement
> [...]
>>  analysator||analyzer
>> -acient||ancient
>
> There was at least one oddity, but most of these just look like the list
> was sorted by correction, rather than by the misspelling?

If that's so I had not noticed it, and I think I always thought it was
sorted by key (i.e. misspelling.) To add to confusion, in the commit message
I said "some corrections" where it would have been better to have said "some
misspellings".

If the concensus is that the list should be sorted by correction feel free
to revert it, and ideally come up with a script that ensures that the order
is kept.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer