Crontab on lintian.d.o

Hi,

Per suggestion of DSA, I have stored a copy of our crontab in
/srv/lintian.debian.org/etc/cron.

The basic procedure for doing (permanent) changes to crontab changed from:

  crontab -e

to:

  $EDITOR /srv/lintian.debian.org/etc/cron
  crontab /srv/lintian.debian.org/etc/cron

This makes it more visible that we have a cronjob and it will also be
included in DSA's automatic backups.  I know we have a copy of it in our
README, but DSA does not.  This lead to one of the admins spending time
on salvaging it from bellini.

I have added a comment in the cron file itself and in our README on how
to do these changes, so you do not have to remember it.  :)

~Niels