Vendor specific data files

Hi

So of you may remember [1] and I finally came up with a third idea for
solving it[2].  We can exploit the "lazy" nature of Lintian::Data to
inject the Profile before the first data file is actually loaded.  You
can see how this would look at [3] (modulo some rebasing).

As I see it, it will have a couple of (minor) side-effects for Lintian
maintainers.  First, data files will be moved to
 vendors/debian/ftp-master-auto-reject/data
I propose to mitigate this by leaving data/ as a symlink to the new
location.  Secondly, data files cannot be used without loading a profile
first and passing it to L::Data.  This is mostly an issue for new
scripts (e.g. in private/).

The last item I see (and that I just realized) is handling of the
manual-references data file.  This is currently ad-hoc parsed in
L::Tag::Info - I suspect we can (with minor changes) use the L::Data
code for this.

Assuming there are no comments nor objections I will (rebase and) merge
this later this week.

~Niels

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-lint-maint/2012/01/msg00099.html

[2]