lintian.d.o: Checking multiple dists or/and architectures

Hi,

Jakub and I had a brief chat on #debian-qa the other day about checking
experimental and amd64 on lintian.d.o as well.  Code-wise, both should
be doable at the same time and testing-wise, we know that multiple
architectures are doable[1].

Even reported that enabling multiple architecture causes "duplicate
tags"[2].  This is presumably due to the same tag being emitted twice
(once for each architecture) and we should probably find a decent
solution to that.

I strongly suspect multiple distribution checking should work out of the
box (more or less).  Mostly because Lintian currently checks all source
packages in the Sources, which includes the same source multiple times
in some cases[3].

  There are a couple of minor issues here.  First off, all the (html)
anchors/links use only the source package name.  Secondly some source
packages are checked even if they are not "relevant", i.e. the binaries
are not (or are no longer) available for the architectures checked.

Anyone have any comments to enabling checking experimental and amd64 or
the issues?

I will probably look at fixing the above issues soon-ish (even if we
decide not to check multiple dists and/or architectures).

~Niels

[1] Thanks to Evan, who is currently doing this with i386 and amd64 on
lintian.ubuntuwire.org.

[2] http://lintian.ubuntuwire.org/full/lingnau@debian.org.html#abcm2ps

[3] Examples includes drizzle that appears 3 times

http://lintian.debian.org/full/mordred@inaugust.com.html#drizzle

Until gpsd got decrufted yesterday, it also appeared twice.  :)