Re: Doing full run of lintian.d.o

On 2011-12-03 12:34, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a heads up, I have started a full (clean) run of Lintian 2.5.4 on
> lintian.d.o.
>
> ~Niels

Hi,

Yesterday, the run was aborted due to lack of disk space.  Fortunately I
was around to remove a couple of packages from the lab to restore some
space.  The underlying issue was that unpacked was not auto-cleaned and
I committed a patch about 45 minutes ago.

While attempting to debug the issue on lintian.d.o yesterday, I ended up
corrupting the Lab-state and decided to purge the lab entirely.  I have
restarted the full run.

Lintian (frontend/lintian) had been running about 8 hours when the error
occured and had reached "gcc-4.4-doc-non-dfsg".  If that speed holds on
average we are looking at an 40 hours run[1].

~Niels

[1] Ignored "0-9", consider lib[a-z] separate letters gives 52 letters.

6 letters in 8 hours gives 3/4 letter an hour multiplied with 52 hours
gives 39.  Those 39 hours are excluding time for harness + html_reports
+ 0-9, so I "rounded" it to 40.