Processed: limit source to lintian, tagging 629308

> #lintian (2.5.3) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * checks/fields{,.desc}:
> #    + [NT] Mention that perl modules included in perl itself should
> #      be the first dependency if it is only included in the perl
> #      from experimental.  Thanks to Dominic Hargreaves for the
> #      report and the patch.  (Closes: #637793)
> #    + [NT] Warn about (build)depending/recommending on packaging-dev.
> #      Thanks to Luk Claes for the report and the initial patch.
> #      (Closes: #629308)
> #
> limit source lintian
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'lintian'
Limit currently set to 'source':'lintian'

> tags 629308 + pending
Bug #629308 [lintian] lintian: Forbit dependency on packaging-dev
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

629308: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=629308