Delivery information for your boiler

Title: Newsletter

Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser.

www.DiscountedHeating.co.uk
Hi,

Worcester boilerJust a quick heads up to let you know that Discounted Heating have confirmed  FREE DELIVERY for every order over 100 pounds, plus a TWENTY FIVE POUND Marks & Spencer voucher with every Worcester, Vaillant and Baxi boiler. And yes, this does mean that if you order 10 boilers, you'll get 250 POUNDS of M&S vouchers in your pocket!

All you have to do is enter BOILER25 at checkout to make the most of either - or both - of these discounts.

Discounted Heating are the UK's leading online supplier of boilers, radiators, bathrooms & bathroom suits, sanitary ware, showers & shower enclosures, gas & electric fires, oil tanks, towel rails & towel warmers, and all main line plumbing products for all your installation requirements.

We offer the best online prices on all of our products, and always have great discounts and offers running! If you would like to continue receiving monthly updates about our products, please add us to your address book. If you don't want to hear from us, please use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of this email.

Please note that Discounted Heating will NOT share your email address or personal details with any outside partners.

Cheers! And best regards,

Jo
www.DiscountedHeating.co.uk
Sales: 0844 567 8884