Processed: limit source to lintian, tagging 631786

> #lintian (2.5.2) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * checks/rules:
> #    + [NT] Check included files in d/rules against a limited
> #      number of common makefile snippets, which are known not
> #      to implement all the required targets.  This prevents
> #      false negatives of missing targets.  Thanks to
> #      Jakub Wilk for the suggestion and the initial makefile
> #      list.  (Closes: #631711)
> #    + [NT] Warn about including the CDBS simple-patchsys and dpatch
> #      as they are both deprecated by source format 3.0 (quilt).
> #      Thanks to Nelson A. de Oliveira for reporting and Luk Claes
> #      for providing an initial patch.  (Closes: #624201)
> #    + [NT] Added check for using DEB_*FLAGS_{SET,APPEND} in d/rules.
> #      Thanks to Raphaël Hertzog for the report.  (Closes: #631786)
> #
> limit source lintian
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'lintian'
Limit currently set to 'source':'lintian'

> tags 631786 + pending
Bug #631786 [lintian] lintian: Verify that packages do not use/set DEB_*_SET / DEB_*_APPEND to influence dpkg-buildflags
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

631786: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=631786