Should we put up a task for Google Code-In 2011?

Hey,

Personally I think it would be a great way to get more people involved
in Lintian.  Even if they only fix a couple of bugs and disappear
forever, it is probably still a win for us! :P

I do not mind being put up as mentor for the task, though I would
appreciate some input on what would be good tasks/projects.  The
"improved shell parser" comes to mind, but I am unsure if it fits in the
scope of Code-In.

~Niels

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/GoogleCodeIn2011/Applying