ITM: Please review lab-refactor branch

Hi,

The major part of the development in the lab-refactor branch should be
done now, so I intend to merge it into master.  The branch has touched
major parts of Lintian and breaks a lot of stuff.  Obviously, I would
like a thorough review of it before I hit merge - particuarly of
reporting/* as we have no test-suite coverage here.

I would like to see the merge done some time next week followed by an
upload.  However if you would like more time to review the branch,
please let me know how long you need.

~Niels