Processed: limit source to lintian, tagging 630560

> #lintian (2.5.1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * frontend/lintian:
> #    + [NT] Allow some options to be put into the lintianrc file.
> #      (Closes: #460350)
> #    + [NT] Added --no-cfg option that can be specified if no config
> #      file should be read.
> #    + [NT] Deprecated --checksums (also known as --md5sums and -m).
> #      Lintian will now always verify the checksums in changes files.
> #      The options will be accepted with a warning for now, but may
> #      be removed in a later release.  (Closes: #629453)
> #    + [NT] Fixed an issue where fail was called before it was
> #      available.  Thanks to Toby Corkindale for the report.
> #      (Closes: #630560, LP: #797553)
> #
> limit source lintian
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'lintian'
Limit currently set to 'source':'lintian'

> tags 630560 + pending
Bug #630560 [lintian] lintian: calls undeclared "fail" subroutine in certain conditions
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

630560: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=630560