Gold Bullion/Dust/Dore/Trade/Finance Information

To: The Managing Director/Trader,

We are direct sellers of Gold Bullion, Dore Bars, Gold dust and Rough Diamond, Copper and Platinum in both large and small quantities amongst other commodities. Apart from the fact that we principal sellers, we also mediate between end buyers and sellers. We have Gold Bullion for sale in HONG KONG, DUBAI, and in EUROPE. We also presently have GOLD DUST/DORE BARS of WEST AFRICAN ORIGIN. We undertake CIF to buyers designated Banks & Refineries. We have POLISHED and ROUGH Diamond Manifests and we undertake CIF to buyer's designated BRINKS facility. PRESENTLY we have Gold

Dust/Dore Bars CIF for immediate sales and shipment!!!
We are also Principal Sellers and Sellers Mediators for the trade of Petroleum Products mainly D2 & JP54. We are connected also to Financial Providers for LOANS, BANK GUARRANTEES, STANDBY LETTERS OF CREDIT. We serve in this capacity to provide credit and financial enhancements in the nature of creditable financial instruments to the trading world.

WE ALSO INTRODUCE REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT FUNDING.
LAND/CONSTRUCTION FINANCING.
COMMERCIAL AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE LOANS AND FINANCING

Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Ask for how you can receive our recent FCO?s or SPA?s for the products & services available

Benjamin Gold.
Benjamin Gold & Associates (Mandate)
Email: bgoldassociates@aol.com
Skype: Benjamin.gold.associates