Re: lintian_2.4.0_i386.changes ACCEPTED

Russ Allbery wrote:

> Raphael Geissert writes:
>
>> And it died when processing fortunes-bg (it symlinks debian to .)
>> The easiest workaround is adding a slash like this:

I was thinking I should probably release a new version to fix the bugs
already fixed in git. Any objection?

While keeping an eye on bellini, I noticed that collection/objdump-info's
dpkg-query call is quite expensive so we should probably just switch to the
readelf compat code by default now. We could modify the
Lintian::Collect::Binary module as suggested by private/TODO at a later
time.

Oh and as of now lintian appears to be stuck processing a 529 bytes
(compressed) manpage. grotty has been running for over 7 hours.
Since this is very likely an infinite loop you should probably sigTERM it.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net