Re: Releasing this WE?

Raphael Geissert <geissert@debian.org> writes:

> Do we all agree to release 2.4.0 this weekend? it could be late on Sunday.
> I'm fine with preparing the release if necessary.

> I've prepared a .deb with the current code and asked for feedback in #d-
> devel. Nothing so far, but we'll see.

I'm certainly okay with it.  I got fairly hammered by work in the past
week plus am trying to get the NVIDIA packages into releasable shape, so
haven't had a lot of time to spend on Lintian, but I don't see anything
blocking a release.  We can incorporate the manual rewrite in the next
release.

Don't we still have some test suite fixes needed for the new parallel
check support for the alternative output formats?