Processed: limit package to lintian ..., retitle 567510 to [new check] Add checks for policy 8.2 / multiarch ...

> limit package lintian
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'lintian'
Limit currently set to 'package':'lintian'

> retitle 560406 [checks/debconf] Warn against use of debconf TITLE command with fixed text
Bug #560406 [lintian] lintian: warn against use of debconf TITLE command with fixed text
Changed Bug title to '[checks/debconf] Warn against use of debconf TITLE command with fixed text' from 'lintian: warn against use of debconf TITLE command with fixed text'
> retitle 566948 [reporting] List packages with a given tag by a given maintainer
Bug #566948 [lintian] lintian: [reporting] List packages with a given tag by a given maintainer
Changed Bug title to '[reporting] List packages with a given tag by a given maintainer' from 'lintian: [reporting] List packages with a given tag by a given maintainer'
> retitle 567510 [new check] Add checks for policy 8.2 / multiarch
Bug #567510 [lintian] RFH: Requesting some new checks for policy 8.2 and multiarch
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Add checks for policy 8.2 / multiarch' from 'RFH: Requesting some new checks for policy 8.2 and multiarch'
> retitle 567949 [new check] Check for correct versioned dependencies for dh_ocaml
Bug #567949 [lintian] add tags for needed versioned dependencies with dh_ocaml
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Check for correct versioned dependencies for dh_ocaml' from 'add tags for needed versioned dependencies with dh_ocaml'
> retitle 568242 [frontend] Add an option to ignore empty files
Bug #568242 [lintian] lintian: please add an option to ignore empty files
Changed Bug title to '[frontend] Add an option to ignore empty files' from 'lintian: please add an option to ignore empty files'
> retitle 570998 [new check] Please check that commands in /{usr/,}sbin do not use section 1 manpages
Bug #570998 [lintian] please add a check against commands in /{usr/,}sbin using
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Please check that commands in /{usr/,}sbin do not use section 1 manpages' from 'please add a check against commands in /{usr/,}sbin using'
> retitle 574293 [new check] Warn about missing Vcs-*
Bug #574293 [lintian] lintian: Add check for missing Vcs-* headers (experimental or pedantic)
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Warn about missing Vcs-*' from 'lintian: Add check for missing Vcs-* headers (experimental or pedantic)'
> retitle 574689 [new check] Warn about non-arch-indep packages which just ship arch-indep content
Bug #574689 [lintian] lintian: Check installed /bin files and report debian/control::Architecture problems
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Warn about non-arch-indep packages which just ship arch-indep content' from 'lintian: Check installed /bin files and report debian/control::Architecture problems'
> retitle 575400 [frontend] Unable to override .changes tags
Bug #575400 [lintian] lintian does not allow overriding bad-distribution-in-changes-file
Changed Bug title to '[frontend] Unable to override .changes tags' from 'lintian does not allow overriding bad-distribution-in-changes-file'
> retitle 575447 [new check] Warn about .jars outside of /usr/share/java
Bug #575447 [lintian] lintian: Please add a warning in a .jar is not in /usr/share/java/
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Warn about .jars outside of /usr/share/java' from 'lintian: Please add a warning in a .jar is not in /usr/share/java/'
> retitle 575940 [new check] Warn about perl packages which do not follow the Perl naming policy
Bug #575940 [lintian] warn if packages do not adhere to Debian's Perl naming policy
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Warn about perl packages which do not follow the Perl naming policy' from 'warn if packages do not adhere to Debian's Perl naming policy'
> retitle 576005 [new check] Warn about .py{c,o} files shipped in packages
Bug #576005 [lintian] lintian: check if package is shipping *.pyc/*.pyo
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Warn about .py{c,o} files shipped in packages' from 'lintian: check if package is shipping *.pyc/*.pyo'
> retitle 576012 [new check] Warn about files in /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ etc
Bug #576012 [lintian] lintian: warn on files in /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ et al.
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Warn about files in /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ etc' from 'lintian: warn on files in /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ et al.'
> retitle 576014 [new check] Warn about files in /usr/lib/debug/usr/lib/pyshared/pythonX.Y
Bug #576014 [lintian] lintian: warn on files in /usr/lib/debug/usr/lib/pyshared/pythonX.Y
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Warn about files in /usr/lib/debug/usr/lib/pyshared/pythonX.Y' from 'lintian: warn on files in /usr/lib/debug/usr/lib/pyshared/pythonX.Y'
> retitle 542010 [checks/manpages] Warn about outdated localised manpages
Bug #542010 [lintian] lintian: detected outdated localized manpage (policy 12.1 / 3.8.3.0)
Changed Bug title to '[checks/manpages] Warn about outdated localised manpages' from 'lintian: detected outdated localized manpage (policy 12.1 / 3.8.3.0)'
> retitle 539760 [checks/debhelper] cdbs maintainer disagrees with package-lacks-versioned-dependency-on-debhelper
Bug #539760 [lintian] cdbs maintainer disagrees with package-lacks-versioned-build-depends-on-debhelper warning
Changed Bug title to '[checks/debhelper] cdbs maintainer disagrees with package-lacks-versioned-dependency-on-debhelper' from 'cdbs maintainer disagrees with package-lacks-versioned-build-depends-on-debhelper warning'
> retitle 575633 [unpack] Support .xz tarballs
Bug #575633 [lintian] lintian: does not find source if *.orig.tar.xz is used
Changed Bug title to '[unpack] Support .xz tarballs' from 'lintian: does not find source if *.orig.tar.xz is used'
> retitle 576282 [checks/changes-file] Add maverick as an acceptable Ubuntu distribution
Bug #576282 [lintian] lintian: Add maverick as an allowable distribution for Ubuntu
Changed Bug title to '[checks/changes-file] Add maverick as an acceptable Ubuntu distribution' from 'lintian: Add maverick as an allowable distribution for Ubuntu'
> retitle 575073 [checks/fields] Override depends-on-essential-package-without-using-version for diff -> diffutils
Bug #575073 [lintian] lintian: override for diff in squeeze
Changed Bug title to '[checks/fields] Override depends-on-essential-package-without-using-version for diff -> diffutils' from 'lintian: override for diff in squeeze'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)