Re: lintian.debian.org doesn't support standards version 3.8.4

Michael Gilbert <michael.s.gilbert@gmail.com> writes:

> just noticed that a lot of packages have the following warning on
> lintian.debian.org:

>   W: newer-standards-version
>      - 3.8.4 (current is 3.8.3)

> would it be possible to start running a newer lintian to eliminate
> this warning (and potential different results due to the different
> standards versions). note that this also affects the recent ddpo mails.

Yeah, sorry about that.  I meant to do this some time ago, but work ate my
brain.

lintian.debian.org has been updated and is doing a full run now, which
should clean up the lingering incorrect tags once it finishes (which will
take a couple of days).