Processed: tagging 573088, severity of 573088 is wishlist ...

> # This is not yet fully baked and is still being discussed.
> tags 573088 - patch
Bug #573088 [lintian] Allow and recommend shasums control file
Removed tag(s) patch.
> severity 573088 wishlist
Bug #573088 [lintian] Allow and recommend shasums control file
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'normal'

> retitle 573088 [checks/md5sums] allow and recommend shasums control file
Bug #573088 [lintian] Allow and recommend shasums control file
Changed Bug title to '[checks/md5sums] allow and recommend shasums control file' from 'Allow and recommend shasums control file'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)