Dropping 'Testname'?

Hi,

It's been a while since I wanted to bring this up.

Is there any objection to dropping the 'Testname' field from the
t/tests/*/desc files?

IIRC the value of Testname _must_ match the name of the directory containing
the desc file, otherwise runtests fails.
Given this requirement, I would prefer to avoid duplicating the name (which
in the past has caused me troubles when adding new tests) by making runtests
"guess" it from the name of the directory.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net